Sabtu, 1 Januari 2011

New Year...chances are waiting to be taken

Whatttt?it's 2011 already...I have no idea what I have been doing last year, nevertheless it was a year full of laugh and few minor breakdowns :-"...lets walk down a memory lane and see what are the highlights of 2010, after you (sambil buat gesture gentleman mendahulukan kau jalan depan)...



 ignore my almost-botak hair for a while :-"...it was my 'angkat sumpah koas' which means now I am a...
 
                                    
                                        dokter muda yayy and I can perform....


 
USG examination...really? (I'm still learning actually and it's not a general doctor's competency) 



 I did however assist labors 



awwww look how cute she is...or he is...haha too many babies can't remember

The first one was my 'angkat sumpah koas' meaning I have finished my 3 and half years of theory so it's time for me to start my clinical rotation (koas) in RSUP (that's rumah sakit umum pemerintah ya'll) Dr. Sardjito, Yogyakarta...I'm really excited about koas because I get to wear the white coat haha buruk perangai...actually what really matter is that I can attend my patient's well being (serious face :-| )...my first department was Dermatology, then Neurology...and all these 'narsis' pics was taken during Obsgyn :-"





Bachelor of Medicine (B.Med) wheee...it takes hard work and sweat to get my way here because I'm literally sweating in my thick robe fuhhh...but after receiving my degree, I was beyond happy because...I get to use my hardcover ijazah untuk kipas2 panas laaaa aishh



After 3 and half years of roller coaster ride, we've made it friends...all those 'malasnya nak bangun pagi pegi kelas' and 'bila la lecture ni nak abes' and 'cafe dah bukak ke belom lapar la' paid off eh ;)



Look at all these beautiful flowers and I don't even have to go and buy for myself...seriously I didn't...okay maybe I did have to go buy myself since my family don't know where to buy but technically it was from them hehe :D 



It was a tiring day sampai terduduk camni but....



it was all worth it because she was there...I love you mama (told ya the bouquet from them)

A month after angkat sumpah koas was my graduation (tiba2 ada lagu background vit c-graduation lalala)...it was more like prize giving ceremony masa primary and secondary school...tunggu bukan main lama then naik ambil ijazah lepas tu habis...eh eh that's it?




Candi Borobudur, Yogyakarta


My sisters...


Mama and bapa...too bad they can't climb up to the candi...trust me, even I was panting when I reach the top

I arrived at Yogyakarta on August 2006 and May 2010 was my first time to Candi Borobudur...I  wonder why on earth, never once in my 4 years in Yogya I bother to come here...I guess I wanted to go with them :)


Oh I almost forgot, I put on dental braces...it was a bit painful the first few days but I was back bff-ing with food after that...

Smileeee (kontrol kontrol....tahan sakit) 



SO....that was basically my year...how's your?are we ready for 2011...lets find out together okay ;)



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan